Monday, July 15, 2013

Here is my entry for Cardmaking and Papercraft's Lace challenge. I love the new Julie Nutting Doll stamps. The only trouble is I haven't got an acrylic block long enough! Still, with a little delicate handling I managed to stamp without using one, the lines are so crisp and clear. I then decoupaged her dress, shoes and crown with the Emma's Garden free papers from last month's issue. And lace, lace and more lace. I made a lace frill by pleating pink ribbon at the edge of the card, and then some beautiful old fashioned cream lace and a strip of lacy washi tape. I gave the doll a lacy frill to her skirt, and added a couple of bits to the crown, so she is fully co-ordinated! Oh, then to ensure the lace theme came over fully, I added a lacy doily. Over the top? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment